Key Statistics of the Residential Development:
• 75,374 m2 of Built up Area.
• 40,596 m2 of GFA
• 471.28 m2 of Retail
• 250 Residential Units.
• 2 Floors of Recreation
• 2 Floors of Services
• Total Building Height is 204 mts.
-- The project components have to be identified in such a manner that the highest and best use is extracted, economically and operationally.
• Unique environment: Offer a distinctive character, geared towards highgrade components, visitors and residents.
• Rational design:
-- A design that responds to its local environment.
The Client vision, in accordance with the development brief for the proposed project, is to create a scheme that:
• Becomes a leading and recognised location within Dubai;
• Maximises views of the Tower across Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa;
• Provides an integrated community environment;
• Offers a proportionate mix of integrated residential and retail components;
• Retains a sense of a local and traditional core, intertwined with modern and
• Capitalises on current and future market opportunities in Dubai, while providing facilities and amenities catering to the demand and characteristics of the market.
The site is located within Downtown Dubai directly adjacent to Damac Maison Building, opposite Dubai Mall with a view of The Fountains from around 50m above Boulevard ground level. Just a short walk to the world’s largest shopping complex, The Dubai Mall, with views across the Dubai skyline, the famous Dubai Fountains and the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa.